Tuesday, July 28, 2015

When He Leads Us

Rev.M.D.Rogers-
7/29/15
When God doesn't lead you along the shortest path to your goal,
don't complain or resist, follow Him willingly and trust Him to lead
you safely around unseen obstacles. Remember, He can see the end of
your journey from the beginning, and He knows the safest and best
route for you to take.

We can "Learn" when, He leads us.

If you were to look back at your life and think about the times you
wanted to take the short cut to get what you wanted, but the Lord
had you wait longer even though it looked like the fastest way. He
knew that by you going right to the blessing, you wouldn't pay
attention to the lessons to be learned along the way; He knew you
wouldn't pay any attention to the many dangers that were lurking
around you.

See, sometimes we look at our present situation and wonder, why is
it taking the Lord so long to get me out of this mess? Why am I
still jobless? Why am I still alone? Why is my life so troubling? –
Children won't do right, husband or wife is getting on my last
nerve! Come on Lord, can't we move a little faster, I want my
blessing!
I'm I telling the truth? I heard Jesus say in Matthew
11:29, "Take My yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and
lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." See, He is
willing to free you from all these burdens, and give the promise of
love, healing and peace with God.
Is there anybody in here that's, been waiting for a blessing?

No comments:

Post a Comment